You may have many requirements when it comes to finding the perfect lot. How can you know if all these requirements will be met? This is when the property report is vital. This report provides you with the information you will need. What information would you expect to find on a property report?
Here is just some of the information you should expect to find:
- The types of amenities you can expect to have when finished.
- Distances to local communities as well as recreational facilities
- Any problems with the lot that might produce issues with construction, for example, problems with soil.
- The report will provide information on whether the property you want to purchase has any pre-existing mortgages or liens. It will also tell you when you can expect to obtain the title for your property.
- What you can expect in the way of utility costs both future and present.
- What the availability is for sewer and water services.
The important thing when going through the property report is to take time to study it well, and make sure you go into the purchase with every bit of knowledge you can. Its good to be aware also, that this property report is prepared by the developers.
We are here to help you with this stressful process. Please feel free to contact us anytime.